The Chapter Advisory Board is an essential supporting body for each successful chapter and colony of Phi Mu Delta! Members of the Chapter Advisory Board (CAB) play an important role in offering long-time, consistent support for our membership.
CAB Members are expected to be:
- Mentors, supporters and teachers
- Models of appropriate behavior and holds members accountable
- Participating in volunteer training and certification programs
- Supporting the local Chapter/Colony in their development
- Attending Chapter/Colony meetings as required
- Understanding and enforcing Phi Mu Delta policies , laws and resolutions
- Reviewing and follow-through with assessment of Chapter/Colony visitation reports
- Assisting in the recruitment of Chapter Advisors for Chapter Advisory Boards.
- Communicating regularly with the District Governor , National Office, and campus Greek Life Office.
There are six main roles to be found on the Chapter Advisory Board. Each role has different expectations and time commitments. A detailed description of each role and the skills required to be a good advisor may be found here.
Chapter Advisory Board Members
- Chapter Advisor
- Academic Advisor
- Financial Advisor
- Membership Development Advisor
- Recruitment Advisor
- Judicial Advisor