Become a Founding Father!
The future of Phi Mu Delta depends on its growth within established chapters and the addition of new chapters throughout the United States. Phi Mu Delta is vested in a conservative growth policy seeking to add no more than two - four new colonies per year. This will allow for superb support from the National Fraternity to newly formed groups and ensure that only the best opportunities for expansion are considered.
- University of Rhode Island (Kingston, RI - Nu Eta Colony
- Rhode Island College (Providence, RI) - Nu Rho Colony
- Robert Morris University (Moon Twp., PA) - Mu Upsilon Colony
- Marshall University (Huntingdon, WV)
- Lynchburg College (Lynchburg, VA)
If you are interested in bringing Phi Mu Delta to your campus, please be sure to fill out the interest form below.
Submit Your Interest Form Here